Thursday, September 22, 2016

Oh, hi there! *White Girl Wave*

Hey Everyone!


First off, if you're reading this, thank you! I know I am just a regular ol' person trying to live life the best way I can, and to most my opinions and thoughts probably don't matter, but in the past year I have drastically changed the way I go about this crazy thing called life, so I thought I should write about it.


A few months ago an old friend told me I should start blogging. I frequently post on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter about the progress I've made, the way I work out and the things I eat, so I thought; what the heck. If I can inspire one person with the way I do things, then I have met my goal.


Some of things I'll probably be covering are my workouts, my meals, my favorite spots to do these two things, and maybe an op-ed every now and then (because Trump really grinds my gears).


Stay tuned for lots of exciting (at least, I think they're exciting) posts!



No comments:

Post a Comment